Tuesday 2 February 2016

I'm on my holiblogs!


I thought that it would be rude to just disappear so to be delightfully English and polite this is a note to say I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. A 'blogiday' if you will.

I'm juggling writing as well as my journalism course which has all become incredibly intense - I officially have no life, which sadly means my blogging material is a tad on the slim side! 



Once exams are out the way and I'm no longer a quivering wreck I will be back with new projects, interviews and reviews. If you would like to be featured {or your work to be featured} in my blog don't be shy, drop me a line - hana.carter@telegraph.co.uk 

I'm still alive as far as twitter is concerned! -https://twitter.com/HanaMayCarter and you can catch me on instagram: hanamaycarter

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment