Tuesday 20 October 2015

Hana meets Zeena Shah! {blog hop}


I was asked by the team at Stitch Craft Create {http://ideas.stitchcraftcreate.co.uk/how-to-print-fabric-blog-hop/} to take part in a 'blog hop' for Zeena Shah's brilliant new book- How To Print Fabrics. I've given her fallen leaf tea towel design a go and free styled a bit with some napkins! 



If you are into fabric printing, textiles or creating gorgeous home accessories Zeena really is your girl. Her book is so easy to follow and her projects are for all abilities. It's full of different mark making ideas, pillows, bags, screen printing and more, which are all right up my street. 



Funnily enough, I met Zeena at Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Fair in September and took one of her workshops! She taught us how to make lino printed stationary, which was great fun and very effective. 


You'll need to grab a copy of the book {shameful plugging of me there} to know how to make these cheeky little numbers- I've already ordered mine! Just follow the link- http://www.stitchcraftcreate.co.uk/how-to-print-fabric#.VidFcsZVhHw





Love Hana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment